All contest rules and regulations listed below; changes or adjustments can be made by management of PPR at any time without notice.
- Dates: Entries must be received by the contest end date to be eligible. The drawing dates will be deemed by PPR.
- Contest Entries: One Entry per person. Winner(s) may be notified by telephone and/or by US Mail. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided, the Company reserves the right to select another winner in its sole discretion. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning vary significantly depending on number of entrants from throughout the listening audience. Void where prohibited. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Valid only to US residents. Winner will be selected at random.
- Prize(s): Prizes are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and not exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days after being notified they have won the contest, including signed copies of release and tax forms when required. If a winner is disqualified, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion.
- Eligibility and Limitations: Participants, winner(s) and guests, if applicable, must be legal U.S. residents at least 18-years old. Winner assumes all liability for use of the prize. Only one (1) entry per person. Employees of the Company, its affiliates, the Contest's participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Publicity: Participants grant to the Company, and their designees, assignees and licensees, the worldwide and perpetual right and authority to use, publish, display and reproduce the name, photograph, and other likeness and/or any biographical information the participant may provide, and any statement participant may make concerning the promotion or the prize awarded to me, in any and all media, in perpetuity, for the purpose of trade promotion and/or otherwise, without notification or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Release: By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest's sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. The Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, or other delivery method.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winners shall be solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes and travel to and from the gateway cities, and other expenses arising in connection with the prize awarded to Winner. Winners understand that if they are a United States resident, then they may be issued an IRS Form 1099 by the Company to report the approximate retail value of any such Prize as earned income, and for such purpose you agree to accept the reasonable estimate of such provided by the Company. Further, you agree that if such tax form is issued, then it will be reported to the United States Internal Revenue Service.
- Right to cancel: Company reserves the right to cancel, amend and/or revoke this Contest due to printing errors or other mistakes. Any legal or equitable challenge to this Contest in any manner voids the challenger's entry.
- Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company's release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, please send your request within 30 days of the end of the giveaway by mail with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope with contest name and addressed to: Penn's Peak Radio c/o Station Manager,325 Maury Road Jim Thorpe Pa. 18229. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the Unites States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Void where prohibited.
RESTRICTIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize within thirty (30) days will hereby void the prize. Prizes must be picked up at the Penn's Peak Radio studios during normal operating business hours (9:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri with exception of holidays), unless other wise mailed using US Postal Services regular mail. You (defined as anyone residing in the same household) may only win one (1) prize within ninety (90) days including prizes that have been voided. HOWEVER, PENN'S PEAK TICKET winners may only win one (1) pair of tickets every 6 months from the last time any "winner" won tickets to any show at PP. Ticket winners are up to the complete and total discretion of PPR management. Prizes cannot be exchanged, substituted, or sold for the cash value privately or otherwise. Winners must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to be eligible, if not, a parent/guardian must claim the prize. Prize winner must show positive proof of identification, and be one of the person(s) who will attend the show - tickets may not be "handed off" to others that have not qualified as a winner of PPR. If a winner does not want the prize awarded to them, they forfeit that or any other substitute prize equal to or lesser then the prize awarded. Employees of Penn's Peak Radio, Pencor Services, and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION:
BY ENTERING ANY CONTEST, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS PENN'S PEAK RADIO, PENN'S PEAK LLC., AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS AND ADVERTISING clients FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY CONTEST OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL FROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ANY CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY AND ALL ENTRANTS ARE CHOSEN FROM A RANDOM DRAWING BASED ON RULES SET FORTH IN EACH PROMOTION.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT HARMLESS PENN'S PEAK RADIO, PENN'S PEAK LLC., BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE CONTEST SITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST SITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE CONTEST SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ANY CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE CONTEST, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
No purchase necessary. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. Any person winning over $599 in prizes from Penn's Peak Radio, Penn's Peak LLC., must fill out an "REQUEST FOR TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER AND CERTIFICATION" form before receiving above valued item(s). If winner refuses to provide such information, winner forfeits acceptance of prize and will be awarded to another winner. If winner supplies requested information, winner will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. All federal, state, and local laws apply. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Penn's Peak Radio, Penn's Peak LLC., reserves the right to change contest rules, and/or dates at any time without additional notice. Penn's Peak Radio, Penn's Peak LLC., reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Penn's Peak Radio also reserved the right to amend any and all rules dependent upon circumstance of winner and or prize.